Friday 5 July 2013

Thank God It's Friday... ALREADY!


It's going to be Christmas before we know it... I can't wait for another holiday ;)

I have to apologise for not posting as often as I used to but I almost feel like screaming from the roof tops - My blogging/recording mojo is back! Woohoo!

As I hadn't recorded a recipe video in months, I decided to take baby steps and start with a simple recipe. I'm currently editing the video and it should be up on Saturday or Sunday :)

The TOP 3 things you will be seeing more of:

  • Recipes (my favourites!)
  • Workout blogs and videos
  • Posts/Videos answering questions sent to me.
    and a close 4th is more on skincare/haircare because I've kinda slacked on that.
It's really hard balancing being self employed, promoting myself (I have to pay my bills!), blogging/recording and life. I'm still working on it but I think I'm slowly getting a hang of it.

Anyone have tips on how to balance everything?

No comments: