Saturday 27 April 2013

Three Push-Up Variations

I posted this picture on IG and decided to post it here too, why leave you out? :)
(My Instagram: http://instagram.com/adura_o / @Adura_O)

It was captioned:
"Pushup progression. Try this when you're comfortable with regular pushups.
 I LOVE strength training :) :)
#bodyweight #homeworkout #pushup #strongisthenewskinny #strength #workout #igfitness #instafitness #instafit #igfit #personaltrainer #London #fitness"



So, as I stated above, only try this if you're comfortable with pushups, which I've explained below:


Always warm up (5 minutes) before doing any exercise, especially the muscles (and joints) that will be used in the exercise.

Try this (for e.g. after a 30 minute interval training session (running, cycling):
5 pressups
Rest (15 seconds)
10 pressups
Rest (30 seconds)

Repeat 3 times.

Would you like to see more workout posts? Please let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I would like to See more workout sessions thank you