Friday 5 April 2013

A Guest Post & The Get Trimmer Challenge (Sign Up!)

I'm really not sure what's going on with the weather in this country and I'm TIRED of complaining about the freezing temperatures. I refuse to bore you with my feelings about this weather... so I'm going to stop right there before I start again!

Just wanted to quickly share a guest post I wrote on Super Working Mum, click on the image below to read it and FYI: there's a giveaway (Hint: The Get Trimmer Challenge!).


Speaking of the challenge, spaces are limited so register asap.

Please contact me if PayPal isn't working for you and I'll send you alternative details. Remember - this is an online challenge so it's not limited to UK residents.

Click on the image below to sign up :)


If you have any questions about the challenge, don't hesitate to ask.

Have a nice weekend :)



Watch The Most Recent Video on YouTube
Facebook Page
Instagram
Twitter

2 comments:

The Frugal Exerciser - Sheila Simmons said...

Okay, I'm in. I will come back later to read about the challenge.

Adura O. said...

Great! :) :)