Friday 15 July 2011

Workout/Spin Track of The Week

WEEK #6
I've taught 10 spin classes in the last couple of weeks and I think I've played this track in EVERY class... it's time to give it a rest ;)

Try to listen (look) past Snoop's rubbish dance moves and the half naked women in the video, this track is GREAT for Spin classes and working out.




I have the funniest story (re: Spin):
My friend Tracey tried out spin (not my class) for the 1st time yesterday and this was the 1st thing she sent to me today:
"You are definitely a spirit, I'm certain of it. Even my blood worked out, as in - my blood hurts! Spin class is a battlefield", it gets even better... she sent a message to our friend Liz (who I've known for over 15 years), saying: "How the hell does she do more than one of these classes a day. I'm going to need pictoral evidence to prove that you've actually known her the amount of time you say you have... cos NO human being can or should do that thing more than twice in an entire week... Jesu!" <--- yep, she's a little dramatic isn't she? ;)


No comments: