Friday 13 September 2013

Strengthen Your Core With This Quick & Effective Workout [VIDEO]

Happy Friday!

Add this to your current workout routine, 2-3 times a week.

You asked, and I'm listening :) I got a few requests for workout videos and blog posts so here's my Friday treat for you :)

I had a class this morning and I ended the class with this combination of exercises - do this with correct form (all explained in the video) for a total of 2-3 times a week. Tell me how you get on, I'd like to know!

What You Should Expect: A stronger core, which will lead to performing other exercises with better form (= more effective), better posture and a positive change in the appearance of your abs*

*You must be eating healthy and clean too, and also doing other exercise. This is just a 10 minute add on to your regular routine.

You might find this challenging but remember, you have to push yourself (not crazy hard) to see progress - in anything from work to exercise!


 

Will you try it? Have you tried it? Leave a comment below.  

No comments: