Thursday 3 January 2013

Goals!

I'm not one for New Year resolutions, yes I'm one of those rebels :p BUT I must admit to sometimes setting a few goals because everyone's resolutions kind of rub of on me!


Is anyone out there like me? Do you set goals every Sunday night, no matter how small they are? I have a small whiteboard I got from Ryman's Stationers (in London) and it's come in handy many times. I write down my mini and big goals and track my progress weekly, bi-weekly or even monthly.
I remember setting a goal of getting a 100 Facebook page 'likes', it was so rewarding seeing the date of when I set the goal and it coming to fruition :)

That board is going to be put to even better use, I might even get a bigger one.

So, what's the point of this post? I really don't know. It's just to say we all set goals, and one of the most common ones on January 1st is to lose weight, get healthy or something along the health and fitness line. Try not to be like majority of people who set these goals but don't follow them through.

Take advantage of the offers and massive discounts available to lure you in BUT put them to good use. I can't tell you how many times people have paid for PT sessions, classes and just never showed up. Of course, it's not the end of the world if you fall by the wayside a couple of times, the most important thing is to sit down, regroup and get back on track.

Ahhh, so there was a point to this post ;)

Set goals but giving up at the first hurdle shouldn't mean giving up completely. Get back to it.. sharpish!

Happy New Year :)

No comments: