Wednesday 23 January 2013

Countdown to the Challenge And A New Video.

Happy Hump Day!!!!

If you think you're the only one who has a mid-week slump, think again!

Tuesday is my most physically demanding day so every Wednesday morning, I struggle to get up and get ready to head to my 7am spin class. I have to be enthusiastic and alert (of course!) while instructing the class, when all I really want to do is curl up on the floor beside my spin bike and take a quick 2 hour nap ;) It was so bad today, I only realised I STILL had my headscarf on at the tube station!!!
Thankfully, I enjoy the class and I love the Fitter London members so I always leave the gym feeling great!


The countdown has officially begun, the Get Trimmer challenge starts in five days :)

I've had a couple of emails asking me about non-Paypal payments. It should work with most cards but if it doesn't, email me (info'at'adura-o.com) and I'll send you an alternative method of payment (N5,000).

It'd be great if everyone signed up before Monday so I can email necessary documents this weekend (Sunday). 
Also because spaces are limited and there's currently an early bird offer going on.

If you have any questions about this, comment here or send me an email.


FYI: Once the Early Bird offer runs out, the fee will be increased. This will be available until Friday 1st February, when registration will be officially closed.

Oh, and don't forget to share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and any other means :) The more, the merrier. (Please share the image above and share with this link --> http://gettrimmer3.eventbrite.co.uk)

As promised, I'm back to uploading videos weekly so here's the second video of the year. Yes, it's a bit different but I've been asked a few times where I get my gym wear. I'd like to do one with UK bought gym wear but I'm not sure when/if I'll buy anything anytime soon. Or else a company wants me to review their stuff ;) Hope you find this useful!
And don't forget to click right here ---> SUBSCRIBE



Enjoy your week and see you later!

PS I've had my lemon (or lime) and water every morning :) This morning I squeezed half a lime into my green drink :)

PPS And if anyone feels inclined to get me a couple more pairs of the Old Navy leggings I raved about in the video, don't hold back, ha! Colour: Black, Size: Small :p

No comments: