Wednesday 21 November 2012

Thanksgiving Recipes (REQUESTED)

On Sunday, Omozele (on Twitter) asked me to post some healthy Thanksgiving meal ideas.

She asked and I delivered ;)

Although these recipes are Thanksgiving inspired, they're great for any occasion so try one or both of them out :)



I found out about ground almonds through Katt of Fitter London and it's now always in my pancakes as a flour replacement.

Ground almonds are a great flour alternative because: 100g of flour contains ~ 7 times the amount of carbs as ground almonds.

I'm happy about the way the dough turned out and will soon be trying a much healthier version of our beloved Nigerian meatpie... watch this space.

To all those who celebrate Thanksgiving:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try these soon, they both look tasty.