Sunday 11 November 2012

Friday Night Workout!

I have a little more time free on Fridays and thought I'd use the time wisely by working out and also recording it.

I usually attend the Fitter London 'Kettlebells for Strength, Size and a Sixpack' class on Saturdays so there was no way I was going to kill myself doing anything super intense. Well, it's Sunday morning and I can barely walk thanks to the combo of the jump squats in the video below and the horrendous legs workouts in Matt's Fitter London class the next day.

Watch and if you like this possible weekly installation, please let me know by clicking on the thumbs up button on the video page.



See you soon for another Healthy Nigerian Recipe... I will be uploading one later today (another plantain recipe that I randomly recorded last weekend).

Next week's (actual) video will be up on Wednesday or Thursday.

Have a GREAT week ahead!

No comments: