Monday 19 November 2012

Happy New Week :)

Hope you had a relaxing weekend like I did :) I think I spent all of my Sunday in bed or on the sofa, of course I got up to eat ;)

Thanks for voting for me in the Nigerian Blog Awards, unfortunately I didn't win but congratulations to ALL winners... next year will be better :)

I've been asked to post a video on healthy Thanksgiving meal ideas. Here's a sneak peek, the video will be up tomorrow:


I think this Pumpkin 'Asaro' Recipe could be one of a few Thanksgiving dishes, so if you haven't tried it, now's the time :)

Friday Workouts is a new series (--> Last Week's Video <--) but last Friday, just when I finally got the drive to workout, I found out my camera battery was dead so I didn't record the first (main) part of my workout while the battery was charging.

Here's what I did:



Of course, I won't make the same mistake this Friday! I'll make sure my battery's charged.

Have a fantastic and productive week ahead. Make sure you stick to your healthy goals, I'm on a mission as I had a couple (MORE) stressful weeks and things are finally looking up :)

Don't forget to send in your video/blog requests here or:

See ya!

No comments: