Monday 10 September 2012

This Week - My Food Diary!



For some of my readers, this has come months (a year!) too late but better late than never, right? ;) As you can see in the above picture, I've prepared some food for the week to make life so much easier - no need to worry about what to eat.

Every evening, I will post a video of my food diary on my YouTube Channel --> www.youtube.com/HealthyDury so it's best if you --> SUBSCRIBE <-- to stay updated.

See ya!

First video:

On Mondays I'm home most of the day, I have a late start and I don't really exert myself physically like I do Tuesday to Saturday. My friend mentioned this was "too little" but wait till you see Tuesday's food diary ;)



----

The Nomination phase of the Nigerian Blog Awards is on until the 23rd of September. Please follow these steps to nominate my blog:
  • Go to http://nigerianblogawards.com/register.php
  • Enter your name and email address
  • Enter my blog address (www.adura-o.com) beside 'Best Fitness or Health Blog'
  • Submit
  • Check your inbox for a confirmation email
  • Click the link provided to verify your entry and ensure your nomination is submitted
Done!

Thanks in advance :)

No comments: