Sunday 16 September 2012

Patience is a Virtue... The Journey To My Healthy Mosa Recipe

Before you read this post, please click on THIS LINK to subscribe to my YouTube Channel, it'll take you less than 30 seconds, thanks in advance!
Happy Sunday :)

Remember that burnt mess (The frittery mosa thingies) in this video?:



Well, I took my time today.
  • I made sure I wasn't hungry
  • I used all the ingredients
  • And I used medium heat
Here's a comparison picture:
Even the best of us make mistakes ;) :p

I'm very happy with the results and can't wait to try it again, I won't share the ingredients yet because I'm still working on it ;) One thing I'll say is, I replaced the flour with ground almonds.

Enjoy your Sunday and have a nice week ahead!

Recipe Credit: Avartsy Cooking

PS Watch all of last week's Food Diary videos:


And read all the blog posts here: Food Diary Blog Posts 

No comments: