Sunday 9 September 2012

How To Resist Temptation - Keep It Out Of Sight

The Nomination phase of the Nigerian Blog Awards is on until the 23rd of September. Please follow these steps to nominate my blog:
  • Go to http://nigerianblogawards.com/register.php
  • Enter your name and email address
  • Enter my blog address (www.adura-o.com) beside 'Best Fitness or Health Blog'
  • Submit
  • Check your inbox for a confirmation email
  • Click the link provided to verify your entry and ensure your nomination is submitted
Done!

Thanks in advance.

On to the main reason for this blog post...

I posted 'Healthy Tip #2 - Keep unhealthy food out of reach' last month.

Here's a video to go with it:



And... this applies to anything, not just food ;)

I'll be posting more 'Healthy Tips' videos, so please make sure you subscribe to my channel ---> HERE :)

No comments: