Friday 28 June 2013

What Did You Do On Your Birthday?


Insanity: The Asylum's "Gameday Overtime"!

Yes, that's exactly what I did on my birthday. I'm on Day 25 of the 30 day program, I didn't want to break my consistent streak just because it was my birthday!

Just in case I haven't mentioned it here (I have on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram), I started Insanity: The Asylum while I was on holiday for 3 weeks. I initially intended to do it for 21 days, instead of the recommended 30 days. But thanks to a group I'm a member of, I was motivated to complete the program.

I'll do a complete review when I'm done. As for Insanity, the original 60 day program, maybe if Beachbody need someone (me!) to review it... because I don't see myself doing that anytime soon. You never know, I could get a fantastic opportunity to work on an Island for a few months ;) That'd be the perfect time to do a 60 day program.

So here's a collage of a few things Insanity: The Asylum had to offer today:


I'm almost back to regular posting, I arrived in London on Monday and I'm still getting used to the timezone. Have a great weekend!

If you're interested in seeing all the pictures from my time on/in(??) 'The Asylum', they're all here --> http://pinterest.com/adura/get-ripped/

No comments: