Sunday 5 May 2013

Sunday Stretching Pledge: Week 3

I'm still keeping up with #YogaEverySunday :)

Today's session was just over an hour long. It was very challenging and I will revisit that video very often.

Thanks to Susan of Eights & Weights, I am now a fan of Do Yoga With Me and today's yoga session was:



And just a little something for you to laugh at... Just when I was getting confident with my flexibility and yoga progress, THIS happened:
  

If nothing at all, I'm showing you a creative way to grab your own butt. But watch this space, give me a couple of months, I'll post a picture of me doing it with ease, palms flat on my lower back ;)

*sigh*

PLEASE NOTE: Attend a yoga class or book a 1 to 1 session with a qualified yoga instructor, if you've never done yoga before. DVDs and YouTube videos are more suitable for those comfortable with yoga.

No comments: