Friday 5 October 2012

How To Stay Motivated... How I Get Back on Track

Thank God It's Friday!!

I just got back from my Friday morning Fitter London class and I LOVE teaching that class. I leave most of my classes with a smile on my face but this one, I leave with a HUGE grin :D

This post/video was inspired by a question I've been asked and I've come across many times. I recently had a bit of a rough patch where I lacked motivation or the drive to stay on track. The steps detailed in this video really helped (and have helped in the past). I have highlighted these three because, in my opinion and personal experience, they played a huge role.

The steps are:
  1. Remember and Re-visit your Goals
    What made you decide on your current goal? Why is it important to you that you achieve your goals?
  2. Go back to your Inspirations
    Who inspires you? Someone who has gone through exactly what you are experiencing now? A friend? A stranger? Success stories online?
  3. Having a Support System
    Supportive friends, family and strangers (online community) play a huge role in helping you stay on track or if you've fallen off, will help you get back on track. This is a very important thing.
Watch for more:



If you have any questions or want to share other things that have kept you motivated, please comment below.
Have a nice weekend!

No comments: