Thursday 31 May 2012

Get Trimmer 2012 (Final Week)

SORRY!

I had a very busy couple of weeks but I'm settled again :)

How's everyone doing? How was the month of May for you? Yes, I know there was lack of support from my end and I can't apologise enough!

My month went very well - I didn't have any chocolate, ice-cream or chocolate covered brazil nuts. Unfortunately, my Aunt came over from Nigeria with my favourite Plantain Chips, I just HAD to have some! I was good until last week so I tried ;)

Please let me know if you have any questions or any good news to share :) I still have a prize to hand out!

Someone emailed me asking for some links to help with fat loss with exercise & nutrition, I replied with these links (Thanks to Fitter London!!):
The thing about the above links is: most of us have heard them before (especially the nutrition ones) but always find excuses NOT to make changes. When you're ready, you just know it!

Follow Fitter London on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fitterlondon and 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FitterLondon

PS Look out for my next challenge... it's a personal one but the more, the merrier. Details will be up soon.

No comments: