Tuesday 28 August 2012

Healthy Eating Tip #3

Freeze It!

My friend, Vickii, gave me 2 slices of banoffee pie and pavlova this morning! She offered, I said yes OF COURSE!

Thing is - it's Tuesday and I aim to eat healthy Monday - Friday. So what did I do? I didn't taste either of them, held back during the tube journey back home, wrapped them in cling film and put them straight into the freezer.

I'm going to have one of them on Friday night or Saturday afternoon/evening... I cannot wait!

So if you have something in your fridge that's really calling your name, something unhealthy, wrap it up and freeze it.

Try it, works for me most of the time :)




And while you're here, please subscribe to my YouTube channel:
--> http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=HealthyDury <--

No comments: