Wednesday 27 June 2012

Get Fitter... I'm definitely back!

I'm back on it!

*Always remember to warm up pre-workout and cool down/stretch post workout*

Monday:

I had 40 minutes (max) to squeeze in a workout, my lazy, non-creative self settled for a hill walk. This time I didn't reduce my speed OR incline during my rest periods. This way I ensured the intensity was increased! (--> Hill Walking post <--)


Tip: Don't skip a workout session because you don't have enough time, just increase the intensity and you'll still get a great and effective workout!

Wednesday:

This time I had 45 minutes to spare... so I went for a 7am run. It was hot but very bearable :) I played some old music like Survivor (Destiny's Child), some DMX, some Lil' Kim, just random old tracks. My run was a bit more enjoyable singing (or rapping) along ;)
Once I got indoors, after my 40 minute run, I did 5 sets of 10 pressups: 10 pressups, 30s rest (5 times).

I'm back! :)

No comments: