Monday 25 June 2012

Change is Good

Sometimes you just don't have the time OR motivation to train. In my case, I had the motivation but NO time last week. I had grand plans for my training, especially with my Get Fitter challenge.

When I noticed I was failing everyday, on Friday evening, I got out my workout gear and went for a 45 minute run. It was 7pm and the sun was still BLAZING here in Texas.

I haven't gone for a run in YEARS. I stopped running over 2 years ago and I haven't been tempted to start again. Funny how that was what got me back into my training routine.

What's the point of this random post?

Sometimes, when your workouts just aren't happening, all you might need is a change, just to switch things up. 





Guess who's running (only once) this week ;) Of course I'm training Monday to Friday this week :)

Have a nice week,

Have a nice week!

2 comments:

IntheMidstofher said...

Adura… How do you know when you've reached your goal weight? Can you do a post on this. I really don't want to follow my BMI because I don't think its accurate. For my height, (5'11) 170lb is WAY to thin for me!!! Thanks

archi said...

Hope you dont mind but I have mentioned and put a link to your blog on mine? I am really impressed with your simple but effective routines that I am now following as hard as I can!