Sunday 1 April 2012

Grilled Fish

Do you like fried fish? I know I do! But of course, I'm living a healthier lifestyle now so I can't be randomly *deep* frying my fish.

Here's the next best thing:


Ingredients
Fish, Seasoning and a Grill/Oven

Grilled Tilapia

  • Preheat grill (high heat)
  • Season the fish as you like (I used left over fish prepared for the Tilapia & Efo). I used Ginger, Parsley and a pinch of salt.
  • Reduce the heat slightly and add fish to oven (or grill)
  • Grill for 10 minutes, flip fish over. Repeat. 
  • Serve.


4 comments:

manga mboa said...

I undestand you about the frying fish ME TOO I AM ON DIET but there is some king of things that you can't just get rid off;AND FRYING FISH IS ONE OF THEM.LOL.

Adura O. said...

Lol, I'm not on a diet and I do eat fried fish sometimes.

This is an alternative if you want to enjoy fish without adding any extra oil :)

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Do you boil the fish?

Adura O. said...

Hi!
No I don't. Fish cooks really quickly :)