Wednesday 7 March 2012

Internal Cleansing with Fullers Earth Powder

I talk about Fullers Earth at least once a week, friends and family have tried it out because of how amazing I say it is.

There are many known uses for it but I'd only used it as a skin and hair cleanser. It's no surprise I decided to take things one step further and drink it ;) Watch the video below:



In addition to the video:
  • A little more on the 'result' - Just think compact and err very firm ;)
  • Although I use it once a week, some websites have suggested drinking it every morning. In a couple of weeks, I'll increase it to 2ce a week
  • This makes me feel great especially after a weekend of indulging (I ate 2-3 chocolate chip cookies last weekend <-- I'm living on the edge aren't I? Ha!). Now that I eat healthy 80% of the time, indulging in sweet things irritates my tummy and causes bloating, etc. So this light cleanse works for me.
If you have any questions, ask away :)

Subscribe and Follow

  1. Please subscribe to my blog (top right of this page)
  2. If you're on YouTube, please subscribe to my channels: http://www.youtube.com/user/HealthyDury and http://www.youtube.com/user/NaturallyDury. I will be posting videos at least once a week. 
  3. If you're on Twitter, please follow me --> http://twitter.com/adura_o 
  4. I just created a Pinterest account (which I'm still learning how to use) --> pinterest.com/adura/

7 comments:

manga mboa said...

I live in london where can i find it and what it is ? I try to loose weight so i need any natural help;

Anonymous said...

Hi Adura, I just want to say you're doing a great job and I love your blog. I hope to go natural soon, at the moment, i'm pregnant and i'm not sure how my body will react but i'm making small changes though. Please write a post for pregnant women. Thanks. Ibukun

Anonymous said...

Hi Adura,

Where can we get the powder in Lagos?

Ibukun

Adura O. said...

Hi Ibukun :) Thank you so much! I've been asked about posts for pregnant women by other people too so I will get on that asap :)

I'll let you know where to get the powder soon. Please send me an email to remind me. I think it can be found in some parts on Nigeria (not sure about Lagos yet).

But I might be able to get a pack to you soon, to start off.

Congrats on your pregnancy :)

Adura O. said...

@manga You can find it online (on amazon) :)

Anonymous said...

The fuller powder I have seen and used for my hair and skin is Aztec Secret - Indian Healing Clay is that the same thing? do you know any site I can purchase from the US.
Thanks

Unknown said...

You can find Fullers Earth and other cleansing clays at http://www.MountainRoseHerbs.com