Tuesday 13 March 2012

Bargain - Natural deodorants at a decent price!

I know trying to live a healthier, more natural lifestyle can be hard on one's pocket. I faced so many challenges when I started out and always ended up going for the cheaper options. As time went on, I found easier ways to achieve my goals, from making my own products to stocking up on everything during my trips to the US. I still hear these complaints from friends who I'm trying to convince to take the healthier route.

I always buy my natural deodorants (and most of my beauty products while I'm in America because everything works out cheaper...

So imagine my surprise when I walked into Pak (Stroud Green Road, Finsbury Park, London) and found natural deodorants for almost half the price I've seen them for in west end shops (I won't name and shame). This is almost the same price as it is in the US. It's good to know I can get some here too :)


If you still haven't tried natural deodorants, please go to Pak (if you're in London of course) and try them out. I think they were £2.99 compared to the £5.99 I saw in another shop. Now you have no excuse! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ill look out for it in Canada and let you know prices so you can update on your places to buy if it turns out to be cheaper. Love u ms organic. Tracey L.

Adura O. said...

Thanks Tracey, it'd be great to have a wider list of stockists :)

Love ya too xx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic - now I know where to go next time I need to stock up. Thanks for the tip!

Adura O. said...

You're welcome :)