Friday 1 February 2013

A New Video With Healthy Tips & Ginger/Paprika Beef Soup

I uploaded this video earlier this week and forgot to post on here. It's been a long but very productive week :)

With the start of the The Get Trimmer Challenge (entry is officially closed), some interesting things coming up and life, I've been a little distracted.

Luckily I recorded and edited this video a while back so all I had to do was upload it to YouTube.

I have a blog post that goes hand in hand with this, as I used a step-by-step approach to reach my goal.
Read more here: "How To Cut Down On Carbs"

Watch the video here:


I'm playing with spice/herb combinations so I decided to try ginger and paprika. I love ginger with chicken but I hardly ever season my meat (goat meat, beef, etc) with it. Paprika is something I just started using more often last year after I ate some chicken my Aunt made. I went back for seconds AND thirds!

1kg Beef
4 medium carrots
2 medium onions
Seasonings: Ginger, paprika, mixed herbs and salt.

Cooked till tender :)

This turned out great and I can now say the ginger & paprika combination is a winner :)



Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: