Wednesday 21 December 2011

Currently Loving...

Hi! I'm in America for my Christmas/New Year's break and if I LOVE it here! Yes it's great to be with family (of course) but I love the range of products and food here... I also love that everything's a little cheaper here. Don't get me started on the sales - because I won't stop!

On to the reason for this post, I bought these and had to share:

  • Nature's Gate Aloe Vera Velvet Moisture Liquid Soap:

    I usually mix my body wash (using Castille soap as a base) but once in a while I like to buy body washes so I was happy when I found this and at a discounted price (God bless America!)

    This liquid soap smells yummy and it left my skin feeling clean but not dry :) It's sulphate and paraben free and I'll be taking a couple back to London with me. I bought mine at Sprouts Farmer's Market but it should be available at Whole Foods and Target. It can also be purchased from the Nature's Gate website HERE.


  • Tazo Lemon Ginger iced tea

    This is a very refreshing drink and it was $1 for a bottle at Sprouts. I wish I could take some back to London with me but it's in a glass bottle!


Hope you are enjoying the festive season and not over indulging ;) I worked out yesterday and that is so unlike me during the holidays! I'll attempt another session tomorrow... fingers crossed.

Merry Christmas!!!

Photo Credit: Nature's Gate and amazon

2 comments:

9jaFOODie said...

Lucky you! Happy Holidays dear.

IntheMidstofher said...

Welcome to my neck of the neighborhood!!! Adura it's so funny cuz I will be in London for holidays!! If I don't mind being ghetto, u can pour the ice tea in plastic water bottles..lol!!!