Monday 4 April 2011

Updates...

Hello! Yes I'm gonna say it - Happy Monday, lol!

I cannot believe it's April already... this year is flying by at an amazing rate! I'll be celebrating my 30th birthday soon and I honestly can't wait for it :)

Anyway, enough about me... because trust me - I can go on for ages :p

I've had a couple of ideas these last few weeks. One of them came about after my friend Tosin told me he uses one of the home workouts I posted last year. I completely forgot about those and was glad that he found it useful. Also I've been training a friend via email for the last few weeks and although he says he hates me right after the workout, it's going really well for him.

My plans for future blog posts include regular posts on:
  • 'Get Trimmer...' (sorry I've not updated in ages)
  • Nigerian recipes (detailed)... focusing on keeping it healthy and enjoyable
  • Home workouts - I'll also be posting Fitter London's Matt Whitmore's iVillage vlogs (see below), especially when I'm being too lazy :p
  • Home-made natural skincare and haircare - Like I've not blogged enough about this yet ;)
    and
  • Random posts as always including my food diary while I'm in Lagos* :)
*FYI: I plan to be in Lagos in a few weeks, I'm going to:
  • run a workshop which will include a 30 minute presentation on nutrition, exercise tips and a 15 minute Q&A session.
  •  be available for consultations (ideally one to one)
  • Venue and Date To Be Confirmed 
If you're interested, please send me an email: email 'at' adura-odesanya.co.uk with subject 'FL LAGOS WORKSHOP'.

Have a nice week :)

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

No comments: